Compact 10 yard bin is able to accommodate small to medium projects.
- Why rent a dumpster with us?
- We provide same day rentals
- Lowest prices
- A variety of sizes
- And hasslefree rentals
Our same day dumpster delivery and pick up is for no extra charge. Our rental prices are up to 20% lower than our major competitors We have 6 yd.³ dumpsters, 10 yd.³ bins, 15 yd.³ dumpsters, 20 yd.³ bins, 30 yd.³ dumpsters available to fit into your projects. Our experienced stuff insures rental processes to be smooth and detail orientated.
A 10 yd.³ dumpster can hold up to 4000 pounds of debris. Eight 10 yd.³ bin can clean out up to a single car garage. It can do small remodeling jobs, bricks, dirt, concrete, and up to 1000 ft.² of Single layer roof shingles.
Can hold large renovation projects, appliances, toys toilets, silverware, small furniture, and even more.
Base Price $205. We do have specials for larger loads that we are hauling Calgary junk removal and Calgary waste removal loads.
Dump fees are applicable. The city of Calgary rates can be reviewed by calling 311. These rates increase every year beginning in January 1. The city of Calgary is attempting to have all materials recycled by the year 2020. By the year 2020 The city of Calgary expects to only have 20% of the waste that is currently going into landfills only arriving there and 80% of waste will be diverted by other methods and mostly by recycling.
Delivery and pick up. Deliveries and pickups are done as an on request service. When the bins are ordered a agreement will be made as to when the bins will be removed.Up to 7 days usage
$5 per day over 7 days. Garbage dumpsters are seven dollars per day after seven days and they are rented for a maximum of 30 days. At that point the bin is really rented to start a Nother 30 day
Additionally only the GST will be charged. There are no extra fees billed to the customer other then the actual been service and the dump tickets.
bin dimension is 8 by 6 by 5 feet tall
I need to hold my bin longer, or i need my bin removed sooner. What if?
We require 24 hours notice to allow sufficient time to adjust orders. holding a container longer could result in a rental fee being applied to your order. This is done only if it affects company's bin availability.
Will a large bin damage my driveway?
We seriously recommend the customer would protect any areas / surfaces that will be used as a base for heavy bin equipment. A 4 by 8 foot sheet of plywood works for most medium to small size containers. The customer will affirm and bear responsibility concerning right of way provided by the customer. This invoice is directed to by the contractors request to review any and all info contained in this website/and or delivery questions in invoice. The customer is responsible to agree that the roll off container is sufficient to bear the weight of the contractors equipment. Therefore the customer assumes every and all liabilities for damages to privately owned driving surfaces, their adjoining roads or subsurface route/pavement with which the contractor is appointed to provide service on thearby.
Can a bin be put on the front street?
permits may be required , check with local governing municipalities in your area.
How much room is needed to allow the bin to be delivered?
Around double the height and width of the container ordered is recommended to provide sufficient space.
How do I cancel or change my order?
All changes are subject to sufficient enough time to cancel. Any order cancelled has the risk of a cancellation fee being applied. This fee is according to 680-BINS terms of service with the client.
What amount of Waste can it contain?
The 10 yard model can handle approximately 1.5 tonnes of waste.
- Make sure you verify that your bin is adequate for the task you need it for. Size matters in this case.
- Orders for advance ordering must be allowed at least 1 business day to process.
- All additional hauling will be billed at original quoted amount.
- $150 will be charged as a trip rate if the customer is not ready to receive or remove a bin after truck is on site as scheduled.
- If the customer cannot attend while the bin is delivered then the driver will place bin within his/her best judgement according to customers request. The liability is with the customer if the bin is not placed correctly however. There will be a trip charged back to the customer if the bin is needed to be replaced at a different point at the property.
- The bins are charged for extra tonnage if the bin is over the agreed tonnage included.
- All orders are processed by Visa / Mastercard or american express.
What are the materials not acceptable in waste bins?
Materials we do not accept:
- transmission oils
- railroad ties
- radioactive materials
- propane tanks
- contaminated lead paint chips
- contaminated/petroleum soils
- no liquids in paint cans
- no paint in aresol cans
- no liquid which may become flammable
- oil filters
- moto oils
- computer monitors
- medical wastes
- lubricating oils
- hydraulic oils
- industrial waste products
- hazardous waste products
- food waste
- fluorescent tubes for lights
- contaminated oils,solvents or gasoline
- chemicals and chemical products
- any/all liquids
- aerosol cans and products
- Got Junk Price List
- Junk Pickup
- Pick Up Junk for Free
- Junk Collection Services
- Garbage Junk Removal